儿童及成人保护条款：世界宣明会作为以儿童为本的发展及救援机构 – 重视儿童福祉能在一个安全的环境里发展，对任何针对儿童和成人的暴力及虐待采取零容忍的态度。在招聘及筛选过程我们透过严谨的背景调查以防止儿童及成人受暴力及虐待。
Health Officer / Senior Health Officer (Location: Guiyang/ Xian )
The purpose of this position will lead, manage, and oversee the day-to-day implementation of the project. She or he is in charge of leading the planning processes of the project, which includes operational assessment, detailed activity planning, and agreements based on the overall project work plan. The PM monitors the implementation of the agreed work plan and budgets, to ensure achievement of project commitments.
- Leading the planning processes of the project, which includes operational assessment, detailed activity planning, and agreements based on the overall project work plan. monitors the implementation of the agreed work plan and budgets, to ensure achievement of project commitments.
- To facilitate networking relationships with government, NGO and other key partners.
- To build up staff capacity and provide leadership in performance management to ensure project quality, good team spirit, and strong accountability in the province. Good atmosphere is also maintained.
- To work closely with Resource Department to generate new project idea
- To ensure quality and timely reporting of monthly, quarterly, bi –annual and annual projects/programs narrative and financial reports.
- Establish project plan, including risk prediction and response
- Bachelor's degree in public health, medicine, or a related field in sociology or anthropology preferred;
- Strong project management skills, EU program management experience preferred;
- 3+ years of management experience related to unintentional child injury programs preferred;
- Strong experience in government coordination and ability to coordinate and manage multiple stakeholders, including government authorities, international and local NGOs and local communities;
- Experience in developing and delivering training content to internal and external beneficiaries.
- Demonstrated leadership, project management skills and strong social skills;
- Excellent problem solving, priority setting, delegation, on-time completion and multi-tasking skills;
- Ability to work in unfavorable conditions and handle stress.
- Ability to work with a variety of employees, partners, experts and volunteers;
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time in mainland China on short notice;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Chinese.
World Vision is a learning organization, with strong reputation in the NGO community. In your job, there are opportunities to grow and develop that are inherent in working in a global organization. Interested parties please send application letter with full CV, current and expected salary to People & Culture Department by email to (firstname.lastname@example.org) to submit your application. We work in an environment rich with a culturally diverse workforce; come join and use your skills and talents to make a tangible difference in the lives of those we serve.
Terms of Child and Adult Safeguarding: World Vision is a child focused, development and humanitarian organization – we emphasis on child well-being can be developed in a safe environment, World Vision has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults. During the recruitment and selection process, rigorous background checks will be conducted emphasis on prevention of child and adult violence or abuse.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
More information about our organization is available at our website: https://www.worldvision.org.cn
All information provided will only be used for recruitment-related purpose. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. All the applications would be destroyed after the recruitment exercise.
Disclaimer: World Vision China will not request a candidate to pay for the application fee during the recruitment process. World Vision China is not liable for any loss arising from anyone who used the name of World Vision China. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us.