World Vision International is a child-focused relief, development and advocacy organization.
In 2021, World Vision China operated 19 Child-focused Area Programs that directly benefitted 31,450 sponsored children and served more than 369,243 people in China.
Welcome to join us, and let us serve the poor together. For Children. For Change. For life.
Terms of Child and Adult Safeguarding:World Vision is a child focused, development and humanitarian organization – we emphasis on child well-being can be developed in a safe environment, World Vision has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults. During the recruitment and selection process, rigorous background checks will be conducted emphasis on prevention of child and adult violence or abuse.
Assistant Marketing Manager/Marketing Manager (Hong Kong)
This position support Resources Development Director to manage Donor Development team. He/she works with different teams throughout the process from product development, marketing collaterals formation, donor development, closing the deal to retaining donors.
- Lead the overall fundraising strategy, including annual fundraising activities, planned gifts activities and execution of campaigns
- Act as a strategic link and focal point between National Office, Support Offices/Field Offices and Potential Fund Raising Partner
- Actively engage and network with other key stakeholders externally to further the aims of Donor Development for creating and maintaining a stable fundraising system
- Strengthen organization’s brand to build the public’s trust in our work, and encourage support through aid, ministry partnerships or government support
- Perform the role of External & Internal Liaison, Collaboration and Coordination through WVC representative offices in areas of product development, marketing, communications, public relations, event promotion, donor management as well as system administration
- Create supporting marketing materials for fundraising and marketing campaign for all mass participation events and fundraising opportunities through internal and external communication
- Donor management: Development and implementation of donor retention strategies; set up donor information system, produce reports, perform analysis and track sponsors
- Staff management: Supervise, provide technical guidance and support to build up the capacity of local team
Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, and/or Fundraising related fields
At least 7 years’ experience in Marketing or General Management in a complex, international organization (preferably in an International NGO context) Experience in strategy, public fundraising, event organizing, marketing, sales, corporate relations, or media & public relations is a plus
Strong cross-cultural, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills
Excellent solid leadership and management skills
Understand China context and familiar with Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and major donors
Proficiency in both written and spoken Chinese (Putonghua) and English
Ability and willingness to travel in the Mainland & internationally up to 30% of the time
World Vision is a learning organization, with strong reputation in the NGO community. In your job, there are opportunities to grow and develop that are inherent in working in a global organization. Interested parties please send application letter with full CV, church affiliation, current and expected salary to People & Culture Department, World Vision China Foundation Ltd at fax number 2394 1578 with “Confidential” marked or email to firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your application. We work in an environment rich with a culturally diverse workforce; come join and use your skills and talents to make a tangible difference in the lives of those we serve.
Terms of Child and Adult Safeguarding: World Vision is a child focused, development and humanitarian organization – we emphasis on child well-being can be developed in a safe environment, World Vision has zero tolerance towards incidents of violence or abuse against children or adults. During the recruitment and selection process, rigorous background checks will be conducted emphasis on prevention of child and adult violence or abuse.
Prospective employees are requested to undergo Sexual Conviction Record Check.
More information about our organization is available at our website: https://www.worldvision.org.cn
All information provided will only be used for recruitment-related purpose. Applicants not invited for interview within four weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. All the applications would be destroyed after the recruitment exercise.
Disclaimer: World Vision China will not request a candidate to pay for the application fee during the recruitment process. World Vision China is not liable for any loss arising from anyone who used the name of World Vision China. If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us.