Education and Life Skills
When children have access to quality education, they become lifelong learners, contribute to society and protect themselves from violence and harm. World Vision works with local partners and communities to remove barriers to quality education and equip parents and educators with tools and trainings, so that every child can learn and have life skills that enables them to reach their fullest potential.
Our Goal: Children and youth have access to quality education and life skills development
- School-age children are well prepared to join school after attending improved Early Childhood Education (ECE).
- Children in primary and secondary schools (six to 18 years old) receive appropriate (including essential and applied) life skills education.
- Enhance the learning environment of children aged six to 18 years old.
- Support ECE and child development milestone trainings for parents and caregivers.
- Improve ECE facilities and community environment for children.
- Life skills training.
- Encourage child participation through Children Centre projects.
- Improve teaching resources, facilities and environment.
- Support most vulnerable children to access pre-primary education.